Thursday, February 13, 2014

I was put in FaceBook Time Out.

I have been blocked by politicians ~Democrat Steve Cohen who is my Congressional Representative has blocked me on both Twitter and Facebook~ and unfriended because I am very vocal in my opinions and I don't back down from bullies, but I think this is the funniest thing that has happened in a long time.

I was put in FB Time Out ~I can't comment for 12 hours~ because of a comment that I made that apparently violated FaceBook's Community Standards.  What was this horrible comment that I made?  

Drum roll . . . .

"Love how Elizabeth Harlis goes immediately to insults. Shows what kind of argument she has ~or rather doesn't have~."

Here's the context.  Heritage Action posted this picture on their page.  


This is Ms. Harlis' Comment that I was responding to;

"Any loser with access to a suit . . . . "

Her "brilliant" answer to my comment ~other than reporting me to FB~ was; 

"People from Tennessee are too ignorant to know what's good for them."

Hahaha, I guess I've been put in my place.  



What is so funny about this is that I have been called about every name in the book on FaceBook.  I have been blocked; I have had comments deleted; I have been unfriended.  I have never whined to FaceBook about it.  I see it as a badge of honor.  Liberals are such whiners.  


2 comments:

  1. They can dish it out, but they can't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pride themselves in petty revenge, like making someone try three times to get here and stay here on your site. Finally copied url and went directly instead of from your name link on a comment over where the bees are buzzing. Petty, petty, petty. (Signed What A Hoot)

    ReplyDelete